Welcome Guest.
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start posting on our forums.

ALIVE

Heres a very far off, and large departure from the standard suggestions. 

I am suggesting that we switch to alive; I am nor expecting this to happen, and even if it did it would be a long way off. 

"ALIVE is the next generation dynamic persistent mission addon for Arma 3. Developed by Arma community veterans, the easy to use modular mission framework provides everything that players and mission makers need to set up and run realistic military operations in almost any scenario up to Company level, including command, combat support, service support and logistics.".

This is what the website  says about the ALIVE mod. This mod does not require zeus, and is fully autonomous, and saves between missions. This would maybe remedy some of the politics that occurs surrounding zeus, and would provide a large scale scenario easily configurable scenario for us to use. This can be used with mods, and can be used with the equipment we already use with little difficulty. 

Another benefit is the civilian interaction. ALIVE has GOOD civilian interaction, and collateral damage causes people to turn to the enemy. This means that insurgency operations (like the campaign we are doing now) would actually be an insurgency operation, as now it fees like we're just shooting any other military...

This is just a thought, and should not be impliemented for this campaign.
-Can actually defuse mines.

I can also agree with this have played a whole campaign before where there has been minimal interruption by any Zeus of course it is new and fresh but i Agree with the addition that is Alive.
[Image: plus1.png]
[Image: images.jpg]

Sgt. S Davies

as good as this is isn't a bot a little bit more unpredictable? and who do you make it stick to a certain store line?
-Human Mine detector 
-Website Developer
[Image: giphy.gif]

There are configurable options, however it doesnt really make a story line...although our current story line is non existent...and our zeus is pretty predictable.
-Can actually defuse mines.